Comox Valley Bloodbowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Comox Valley Bloodbowl

Nerdtopia league

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos Cultists and Corrupted Guard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gideus
The Commissioner
The Commissioner
Gideus

Chaos Cultists and Corrupted Guard Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Cultists and Corrupted Guard   Chaos Cultists and Corrupted Guard EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:42 pm

So with the new cultists out, and having the same weapons and statline as IG guardsmen, I was going to "corrupt" my IG so that they can serve as both Cultists or IG allies with a decidedly Chaos flavour, but how to do it?
Should I use a cutting/burning tool to carve symbols into arms?
Add gasmasks/bandanas to the faces?
Paint on symbols?
Add mutations?

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
https://comoxbloodbowl.forumotion.com
Night Lord
Pro
Pro
Night Lord

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cultists and Corrupted Guard   Chaos Cultists and Corrupted Guard EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:30 pm

All the above! even just some obviously vandalized, or painted over/defaced iconography, combined with seeding the squads with the cultist models will go a long way in itself.
Back to top Go down
Gideus
The Commissioner
The Commissioner
Gideus

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cultists and Corrupted Guard   Chaos Cultists and Corrupted Guard EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:48 pm

Yeah, I figured for taking cultists I could add some guard models into the cultists squads to bulk them up, and vice versa when using them as allied guard units.
Is painting them enough? I figure they are not overly corrupted looking, more worn down or shabby and could achieve a cohesive look maybe with the right paint scheme?
Back to top Go down
https://comoxbloodbowl.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cultists and Corrupted Guard   Chaos Cultists and Corrupted Guard Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Cultists and Corrupted Guard
Page 1 of 1