Comox Valley Bloodbowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Comox Valley Bloodbowl

Nerdtopia league

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Water or ice effects

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gideus
The Commissioner
The Commissioner
Gideus

Water or ice effects Empty
PostSubject: Water or ice effects   Water or ice effects EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Anyone know good water or ice effects? I know you can use two part epoxy resin for water, but any ideas on making running water, like out of a pipe, or ice effects like icicles and frozen water?
Back to top Go down
https://comoxbloodbowl.forumotion.com
Night Lord
Pro
Pro
Night Lord

PostSubject: Re: Water or ice effects   Water or ice effects EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:34 pm

Might have to bite the bullet and buy 'water effects' from either Secret Weapon Minis or GW.... I've learned some lessons doing Malifaux swamp bases.... but that was with a layer of White Glue, which in the future i'll just use to add a gloss layer, while using paint and colour to create depth and effect (dirty, bloody, frozen).
Back to top Go down
Gideus
The Commissioner
The Commissioner
Gideus

PostSubject: Re: Water or ice effects   Water or ice effects EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:34 pm

Howso with the depth effect? Using the epoxy now and need some ideas on how best to use it.
Also, with water type terrain, best to go large or small scale? small rivers or large lakes?
Back to top Go down
https://comoxbloodbowl.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water or ice effects   Water or ice effects Empty

Back to top Go down

Water or ice effects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Comox Valley Bloodbowl :: Old 40K stuff :: Terrain-
Jump to: