Comox Valley Bloodbowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Comox Valley Bloodbowl

Nerdtopia league

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zhufor and Friends!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
srg
Star Player
Star Player
srg

Zhufor and Friends! Empty
PostSubject: Zhufor and Friends!   Zhufor and Friends! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Working on finishing/repainting/remodeling some terminators, the boredom of waiting for the next Chaos book and NOT buying more BA/SW/GK/DE is getting to me...

Squad will be.

Zhufor
Terminator with Twin Lightning Claws
Terminator with Heavy Flamer, Chainfist (the Lord one), and Icon of Khorne. I hate, nay, despise the concept of the Icons for Terminators, so I got around this by building it into the base so its just part of the scene! I am quite happy with it.
Terminator with Combi-Melta, Powerfist
Terminator with Combi-Melta, Powerweapon

Its a fairly all over the place squad, and pretty expensive but its more of a modelling thing right now to keep me somewhat occupied. :]
Back to top Go down
RotatingPanda
Inquisitor
Inquisitor
RotatingPanda

PostSubject: Re: Zhufor and Friends!   Zhufor and Friends! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:03 am

I totally forgot you had Zhufor! Yeah, get him done up. Even if you don't run him, I'd still like to see him on the table again.
Back to top Go down
Gideus
The Commissioner
The Commissioner
Gideus

PostSubject: Re: Zhufor and Friends!   Zhufor and Friends! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:03 am

It is a nice model thats for sure. And I do love terminators bounce so looking forward to seeing this squad.
Back to top Go down
https://comoxbloodbowl.forumotion.com
Night Lord
Pro
Pro
Night Lord

PostSubject: Re: Zhufor and Friends!   Zhufor and Friends! EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:18 am

Excited to see you're new paint scheme on those nice models...
Back to top Go down
srg
Star Player
Star Player
srg

PostSubject: Re: Zhufor and Friends!   Zhufor and Friends! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:14 pm

Yeah the new GW paints are getting some pretty solid reviews, so I am going to hold on and see if they have any down at Dice Bag this next weekend.
Back to top Go down
srg
Star Player
Star Player
srg

PostSubject: Re: Zhufor and Friends!   Zhufor and Friends! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:33 am

Got bored, and realized just how many paints I would need to replace to go with the new ones, so whipped up one of my FW Berzerkers in my fastest scheme yet.

Red

Black base.
Mechrite

Brass
Black
Boltgun
Dwarf Bronze

I then wash the whole model with Devlen Mud, do a bit of highlighting in a Mechrite/Red Gore 1:1, and then ink the Red with the old GW Red Ink. I am very happy with it, and it comes together super quick. No camera, but maybe we will be gaming this weekend?
Back to top Go down
RotatingPanda
Inquisitor
Inquisitor
RotatingPanda

PostSubject: Re: Zhufor and Friends!   Zhufor and Friends! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:18 pm

If we are, I'll try to remember to bring my camera Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zhufor and Friends!   Zhufor and Friends! Empty

Back to top Go down

Zhufor and Friends!
Page 1 of 1