Comox Valley Bloodbowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Comox Valley Bloodbowl

Nerdtopia league

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monster Parts Piling up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Lord
Pro
Pro
Night Lord

Monster Parts Piling up Empty
PostSubject: Monster Parts Piling up   Monster Parts Piling up EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:58 am

At Gottacon I picked up an old metal Vampire on Nightmare. My first thought was to convert a DE Sorcerer on Dark Pegasus, which is supposed to be the best build. Then I started thinking about the other Monster Pieces I've got saved up, and wondered if I could just save the wings from this kit, and use the rest of the Nightmare model, with the stomach of a river troll, and the Zombie Dragon Wings I bought for this purpose to make my own first Nurgle Daemon Prince. there will be alot of scratch built and GS involved, especially because the nightmare is unarmoured and only has empty monster paws a la chimera/manticore..... thoughts?? spare DP arms??
Back to top Go down
srg
Star Player
Star Player
srg

PostSubject: Re: Monster Parts Piling up   Monster Parts Piling up EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:24 am

I've got the 40K arms from the plastic DP kit!
Back to top Go down
Night Lord
Pro
Pro
Night Lord

PostSubject: Re: Monster Parts Piling up   Monster Parts Piling up EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:41 pm

Wicked! i'd love to hold them up and see if the scale is right...... and i'm happy to trade if they will work! anything you're looking for?
Back to top Go down
srg
Star Player
Star Player
srg

PostSubject: Re: Monster Parts Piling up   Monster Parts Piling up EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:59 am

Do you have the Lightning Claw from the Space Marine commander set unused?
Back to top Go down
Night Lord
Pro
Pro
Night Lord

PostSubject: Re: Monster Parts Piling up   Monster Parts Piling up EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:49 am

I traded that set for a whole Black Reach Ork contingent..... but I do have a bunch of SW termi claws..... might be a bit bulky for a SP, but i'll see what i've got. Could also convert some sort of punch dagger or something...
Back to top Go down
srg
Star Player
Star Player
srg

PostSubject: Re: Monster Parts Piling up   Monster Parts Piling up EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Ah no worries, I have some termi ones as well, but they seem a bit large. Its cheap from a bits store I use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Parts Piling up   Monster Parts Piling up Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Parts Piling up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Comox Valley Bloodbowl :: Old 40K stuff :: Works in Progress-
Jump to: