Comox Valley Bloodbowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Comox Valley Bloodbowl

Nerdtopia league

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possibly getting a Blood Bowl team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cow
Lineman
Lineman
Cow

Possibly getting a Blood Bowl team Empty
PostSubject: Possibly getting a Blood Bowl team   Possibly getting a Blood Bowl team EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:11 pm

I've considered whipping up a Goblin Blood Bowl team. I would get a WFB goblin unit for the regular guys. But what should I do for Trolls? The WFB trolls don't fit on the regular sized bases, right? Got any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Night Lord
Pro
Pro
Night Lord

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a Blood Bowl team   Possibly getting a Blood Bowl team EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:25 am

i'd go for older metal trolls myself, the chaos or stone trolls will likely squeeze onto a 25mm.

Also Gobos need all their special weapons and kit... pretty easy to make a goblin with Stickbombs, another with a Chainsaw and a third with a ball and chain! the pogo stick could be anyting you've got really. I've won with goblins too! great fun.
Back to top Go down
Cow
Lineman
Lineman
Cow

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a Blood Bowl team   Possibly getting a Blood Bowl team EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Awesome, ya I think I've got a plan for the specials. Chainsaw from Space Ork kit, done. Stickbombs on gobbo model, done. green stuff a simple coil on one end of a spear, done. I could always just buy a fanatic blister. So that just leaves the trolls. So I suppose I should keep an eye out for older models then. It makes sense that the newer ones would have increased in scale.

Awesome thanks for the tips. Ya, I hear Goblins are no doubt fun but are impossible to win decisively. Sounds like my kinda team!
Back to top Go down
Gideus
The Commissioner
The Commissioner
Gideus

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a Blood Bowl team   Possibly getting a Blood Bowl team EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:51 pm

You can put them on larger bases. The squares on the field are a guide, not a restriction. Older big guy models fit on normal large monster bases.
Back to top Go down
https://comoxbloodbowl.forumotion.com
Cow
Lineman
Lineman
Cow

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a Blood Bowl team   Possibly getting a Blood Bowl team EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Well they still have to count as being on a specific square. At its worst, models adjacent will have to overlap on the troll's base. This will get annoying having to balance models and rearrange them and stuff. Maybe something can be worked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a Blood Bowl team   Possibly getting a Blood Bowl team Empty

Back to top Go down

Possibly getting a Blood Bowl team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Comox Valley Bloodbowl :: The Stadium :: General chat-
Jump to: